Tuesday, November 25, 2008

David Wingate #1 Elder Law Attorney

The Elder Law Office of David Wingate has been selected by the Frederick County Bar Association as the Number One (#1) Elder Law Attorney.

Mr. Wingate is also the founder of Senior Life Care Planning, LLC, a senior care and advocacy organization, that has enjoyed much success and high regard in our community. Speaking on his reputation in the community, Mr. Wingate states "Helping people has always been a priority in my life. Clients come to see us because we have been recommended. I couldn't be more proud."

Senior Life Care Planning is a senior advocacy provider that boosts an elite team of care managers.

David Wingate has led the company since its inception towards a vision of being "the preferred and trusted leader" in the senior community. His success is not by luck, he is an experienced business leader, recognized in the senior community as a leader, and lends his expertise to those who require it.

Mr. Wingate considers his selection as the #1 Elder Law Attorney as an "honor" and says of his commitment to the community "I believe that helping others isn't something that stops after work, it's a way of life."

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Maryland, United States
My life changed in the early to late 1990' My grandfather was living in Chevy Chase, Maryland. One night I received a call. I answered the phone, to hear that my grandfather, had fallen. Subsequently, he was taken to a nursing home. I was the attorney in the family, so everything was left to me. During this time, I had lots of questions: what options were available; what's a good nursing home, would he get good care; how are we going to pay for it? I tried to find answers to these questions. But I could only catch glimpses of the big picture. That research was my first act into the practice of elder law and life care planning. After granddad was in the nursing home. I researched this area and I started putting together what later turned out to be the beginning phases of my new life care planning practice and my calling.