Monday, December 8, 2008

10 Signs That Families Need Help

10 Signs That Families Need Help

Are you, family members or your clients struggling to meet the needs of an elderly loved one with a chronic illness/disability?

If, YES, to any of these, Senior Life Care Planning, LLC can help:

• Worries about long-term care costs: Do you have a home or assets in excess of $50,000 – enough to finance a short stay in a care facility but not enough for an extended stay?

• Catastrophic event: Has someone experienced a stroke, heart attack, or fall with an injury?

• Chronic decline: Has someone been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, ALS, MS etc?

• Hospitalization: Is being discharged and returning home not an option?

• Incapacity: Is someone incapacitated (housebound, bedridden, in an assisted living or nursing home facility)?

• Coordination concerns: Do you need coordination and advocacy for quality care?

• Caregiver burnout: Is a caregiver struggling with burnout, frustration, guilt or ill health?

• Stress of family members: Are family members confused or overwhelmed about care options?

Call us now for assistance. (301) 663 9230. We can help you!

At Senior Life Care Planning, LLC we are dedicated to giving our clients the power to be informed individuals and to give peace of mind. We provide honest ways to protect your home, loved ones and independence in times of great need. We understand the emotional burden, confusion, anger, hopelessness, sense of injustice, fear and loneliness that come with long-term disability and end-of-life issues.
Every day we help and support families and individuals who are in crisis. We work with our clients to provide peace of mind and quality of life.

Senior Life Care Planning, LLC
1560 Oppossumtown Pike, Suite A-12
Frederick MD 21702
301 663 9230
www.seniorlcp.com
Listen to Frederick Senior Issues on 930 am WMFD Sunday mornings at 7.00 am

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Maryland, United States
My life changed in the early to late 1990' My grandfather was living in Chevy Chase, Maryland. One night I received a call. I answered the phone, to hear that my grandfather, had fallen. Subsequently, he was taken to a nursing home. I was the attorney in the family, so everything was left to me. During this time, I had lots of questions: what options were available; what's a good nursing home, would he get good care; how are we going to pay for it? I tried to find answers to these questions. But I could only catch glimpses of the big picture. That research was my first act into the practice of elder law and life care planning. After granddad was in the nursing home. I researched this area and I started putting together what later turned out to be the beginning phases of my new life care planning practice and my calling.