Friday, July 25, 2008

About Senior Life Care Planning, LLC

Senior Life Care Planning, LLC ("SLCP) is limited exclusively aging options and issues, finding the best places to live, the care you neeed and to protect your assets to ensure you quality of life. David Wingate, President of SLCP, is a recognized leader in the community in this important and demanding area of elder issues. He is Vice President of the national organization of Life Care Planning Law Firms Association, a member of the National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys, the State of Maryland Bar Association – Elder Law section, Elder Provider Council, Elder Task Force, and numerous other senior organizations.

Under a holistic approach, not only do we in counsel clients about planning, but we also assist our clients in Life Care Planning for possible long-term care needs. Locating the appropriate type of care, coordinating private and public resources to finance the cost of care, and working to ensure our client’s quality of life is what we do at Office.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
Maryland, United States
My life changed in the early to late 1990' My grandfather was living in Chevy Chase, Maryland. One night I received a call. I answered the phone, to hear that my grandfather, had fallen. Subsequently, he was taken to a nursing home. I was the attorney in the family, so everything was left to me. During this time, I had lots of questions: what options were available; what's a good nursing home, would he get good care; how are we going to pay for it? I tried to find answers to these questions. But I could only catch glimpses of the big picture. That research was my first act into the practice of elder law and life care planning. After granddad was in the nursing home. I researched this area and I started putting together what later turned out to be the beginning phases of my new life care planning practice and my calling.